Archive for August, 2012
1. The new collection of Yves Saint Laurent jewellery has been exclusively designed by Loulou de la Falaise to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Yves Saint Laurent. Each piece features the famous logo and would make the perfect gift for Valentine’s day.
2. Three divine rings that will keep the flame of passion alight, from a mind-blowing collection of inspired Valentine jewellery by international artist/jewellers at Electrum Gallery.
3. Luxurious velvet home shoes, lined with quilted satin, embroidered with French gold wire, handmade in England.
4. Classics Restaurant, 6 Station Road, Chepstow. Do you really love her? Prove it by taking your beloved to Classics Restaurant. Dine by candlelight in this charming rustic restaurant. Select delicious food and drinks from a specially designed Valentines menu.
5. Love is in the air at KNICKERBOX this spring. Look irresistible, and indulge in collections which are designed to flatter, ranging from the frivolous and flirty to the more sleek and sensuous body embracing shapes.
6. Caviar Kaspia is the place for Caviar, served in every imaginable way. It’s elegant interior creates the perfect environment for a Valentines Day to remember. To complement your Caviar dish a fabulous selection of Vodka and Champagne is available for your enjoyment.
7. R&B Pashmina at Benchmark. The 20th Century Theatre, 291 or 184 Westbourne Grove, London W11. Stock silk Pashmina shawls starting at £165. Also available with beaded fringes. Silk Pashmina robes made to order. Pure Pashmina shawls £245. Double ply cashmere blankets available from £575. The perfect valentine gift.
8. Tone up and be trim in time for that hot Valentine’s date. The Rio Optima is an advanced body and muscle toner that has three unique programmes to suit your mood. Try the body toning switch for perfectly toned muscles, raspberry ketones dosage to burn the fat, the shiatsu massage for the more holistic approach or simply switch on the relax mode and do just that. Rio is offering you the chance to try the Optima for £99 (usual price £119) ring.
9. For a touch of intimate indulgence this Valentine’s Day, which also lasts a little bit longer, try Scent Direct. They have over 250 of the world’s favourite fragrances, and they’ll deliver them in less than 48 hours, even worldwide. Your gift will be wrapped in style with a hand scripted personal message and sealed with wax. There’s no excuse when it’s this easy.
How much do you dare to bare? Triumph’s new lingerie is skimpy and sexy, especially the racy ‘Dangerous Curves’. No bra padding, just clever styling and underwiring.
The new maquillage range from bodas, invisible under pale colours and sheer fabrics, perfect for summer.
Gorgeous summer lingerie from www.elingerie.uk.net includes this ultra-feminine Stiletto range from Fleur T. Featuring exquisite silk camisoles, French knickers, stretch lace bras and silk thongs, and the great new Beau Bra summer ranges, Arabian Nights and Sundan.
The King’s Road Sporting Club
Kings Road Chelsea London has built an enviable reputation as London’s most fashionable swinwear store. It stocks an astounding range of over 3000 bikinis and swimcuts throughout the entire year, most of which are from France, Italy, Mauritius, Australia, Newzealand, Brazil and California. Many of the bikini tops are cupsized and are sold separately from the bottoms.
The Corset Company, est 1899. The full range of these beautiful corsets can be seen on our web site, or by applying for their full colour catalogue. Each corset is individually made using patterns created by the founder in 1899.
Enjoy diamonds to the maximum with this unique new minimal setting, available in platinum and 18ct gold from the feelings collection at Simon Pure.
Visit them for fine lingerie and nightwear from top designers, including Janet Reger, Lise Charmel, Cristina Iaia, Rigby & Peller, and made to measure garments from Diki.
Offering only the best in lingerie, swimwear, bodywear and accessories. Collections by Parah, Valery Blu, Cotton Club, Lee Charmel, Rigby & Peller and many more. Come and explore this luxury shop at 8 Goodwood Parade, Upper Elmers End Road, Beckenham.
Spring clean your pyjama drawer to get ready for summer with Oliver Jones’ fun and colourful range.